There are moments when you have the opportunity, as a blogger, to review products for some of the companies you love most. So, when I was invited by IKEA and Social Influenz to their private bloggers event, I had to say YES!! I’ve been an IKEA loyal customer since I first stepped foot at their Orlando store -soon after my family moved here. I was surprised to learn that IKEA spends 70% of their marketing budget on their catalog and 10 months to have it produced. This year, IKEA wants to inspire and help parents create spaces where they can spend precious times with their children through their “Living with Children” campaign.
IKEA is a place where the whole family is welcome. For the youngest, there’s always lots of fun things to do. They just need to use their imagination. I also learned some of the other perks IKEA offers to their customers:
1. IKEA-USA.com is always open – Their website is full of home furnishing inspiration and is also a convenient and easy way to shop.
2. You can do it all yourself, but you don’t have to – If you are like me and don’t have the patience to assemble furniture, IKEA has additional services for delivery, installation and assembly. You’ll need to pay just a little extra.
3. Tasty Offers – For those budget-conscious families you’ll find great food, time-restricted offer in IKEA. These are some of their current offers: Tuesdays Kids eat FREE, Wednesday feed a family of four for $9.99. For additional offers visit the IKEA Catalog or their website. They also created new organic children’s meals.
4. IKEA Family rewards all members with great offers and news. If you join today and get access to live, their inspirational digital magazine -plus free coffee or hot tea at the IKEA Restaurant, and much more. Join today: IKEA-USA.com/FAMILY it’s free.
5. More to Come – New surprises are coming such as a furniture and accessories line for children from 8-12 years of age. Another important fact is that during the holiday season IKEA will sell their new line of Children’s toys. For each toy sold IKEA will donate $ 1 to UNICEF foundation.
For now, I will share with you IKEA’s new catalog and my little weekend project: My Porch’s Makeover. With a total of $50 dollars plus tax, I was able to purchase a new patio set at IKEA and added a splash of color with a flower arrangement and some pillows I already had. Let me know if you like it!
Stay tuned for the IKEA $100 Gift Card Giveaway!
Disclaimer: I participated in the private IKEA and Social Influenz bloggers event. I received merchandise and a gift card as a thank you for my participation. All opinions are my own.